Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
- From the OECD Forum in Paris
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: Asia
In the past days, Brazilian banks mergers hit the news. First, it was Banco do Brasil, acting according to its internationalization strategy, just acquired another bank in Argentina. Now, BTG Pactual, an independent investment bank in Brazil, signed a memorandum of … Continue reading
Brazil will be represented at the world’s largest display of technology for industries, the Hannover Industrial Fair in Germany. Brazilian companies wish to strengthen its brands internationally, but also to make contacts with representatives of the European market, and originate opportunities in … Continue reading
Emerging markets banks have doubled since 2005. They are relevant in the industry profit and revenue wise. The rise of a credit culture might explain this trend. Nevertheless, these banks are still not quite known by the rich-world investors. Is … Continue reading