Companies Entering Brazil
A local approach can be helpful in identifying opportunities, mitigating entry risks and mapping customer’s needs, preferences and behaviour. It a 3 step process.
- Viability Studies
- Locating Partners
- Mission planning
When including a local consultant to your team you foster:
- Access to a established high level network
- Optimisation of deployment costs and risks
- Social, economic and cultural understanding
- Markets size estimates and characteristics
- Supply and demand geographies
- Identification of major competitors
Making strategic introductions
- Sectors associations
- Local authorities, regulatory entities and prospective partners meeting arrangements
- Investment build-up and suppliers
- Prospective partners
A comprehensive workshop on key aspects of Brazilian business and culture.
Conference at the Massachussets Institute of Technology
This program is suitable for executive courses, extension schools, business associations or an exclusive in-company module. Check here for details.
Strategy development and analysis of regional priorities, including comparison of macro-economic situations and forecasts, market size and opportunities, domestic competition, ease of entry, growth prospects
Brazil Market Entry – Strategy and Operations Consulting
Opportunity assessment – evaluation of offerings, partners, target customers, sales potential, risk factors
Market positioning: distribution channels, pricing strategy.
Implementation support – seizing the opportunity and putting the plan into action.
Representing Brazilian companies in Europe
Rio Negocios road show in Europe
- Due diligence
- Business Plan