Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- When will Brazilian GDP recover?
- Optimism returns, The Economist
- Brazil’s economy The only way is up
- Brazil versus Rousseff: democracy won
- State reform and the privatization of a Brazilian champion: the case of Vale
- Brazil versus Rousseff. (I witnessed the largest protest ever)
- World to halt investments in Brazil? Not Marriott.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: University
Privatization is a controversial subject in Brazil. It has been so for a while. After the Petrobras scandals, the interest of the public role in the economy remains active. Vale is an historical case. Privatized in 1997, the company has evolved … Continue reading
Following the example of other universities around the world, the University of São Paulo (USP) launches an unprecedented program of internationalization. The program, called: “USP International” aims to strengthen the University’s presence abroad with offices in London, Boston and Singapore. Thinking about … Continue reading
Drew Gilpin Faust, the first woman to serve as Harvard’s president, will meet members of Harvard’s community in São Paulo on March 23 and in Rio de Janeiro on March 25. Questions? Please contact email@example.com or Samuel Elia AB ’04 at firstname.lastname@example.org