Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- When will Brazilian GDP recover?
- Optimism returns, The Economist
- Brazil’s economy The only way is up
- Brazil versus Rousseff: democracy won
- State reform and the privatization of a Brazilian champion: the case of Vale
- Brazil versus Rousseff. (I witnessed the largest protest ever)
- World to halt investments in Brazil? Not Marriott.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: Congress
The Brazilian Congress impeached the head of the executive, president Dilma Rousseff. All senators voted, under the processual supervision of the president of the Supreme Court, Ricardo Lewandowski. The result: 61 in favor and 20 senators against the impeachment. Is … Continue reading
Privatization is a controversial subject in Brazil. It has been so for a while. After the Petrobras scandals, the interest of the public role in the economy remains active. Vale is an historical case. Privatized in 1997, the company has evolved … Continue reading
A remaining challenge to global perceptions about Brazil: Link to article Brazil’s congress Cleaning up A campaign against corruption Jul 8th 2010 | SÃO PAULO ORGANISED crime takes several forms in Brazil. One is politics—a lucrative trade. Of the 513 … Continue reading