Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- When will Brazilian GDP recover?
- Optimism returns, The Economist
- Brazil’s economy The only way is up
- Brazil versus Rousseff: democracy won
- State reform and the privatization of a Brazilian champion: the case of Vale
- Brazil versus Rousseff. (I witnessed the largest protest ever)
- World to halt investments in Brazil? Not Marriott.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: democracy
The Brazilian Congress impeached the head of the executive, president Dilma Rousseff. All senators voted, under the processual supervision of the president of the Supreme Court, Ricardo Lewandowski. The result: 61 in favor and 20 senators against the impeachment. Is … Continue reading
French newspaper Libération could be described as an icon of leftist thinkers. Maybe that will explain its bias headline toward a “leftist” party. Two days before the second round that will choose the next president of Brazil, I was surprised … Continue reading