Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: Mitsui
Rumors that Brazilian federal government aims to replace Roger Agnelli, Vale’s CEO, have been surrounding the market for a long time. Yesterday, minister Guido Mantega, representing the Federal government as one large shareholder, officially requested Bradesco, another large shareholder, the … Continue reading
Lula was in Conakry, capital of Guinea last Tuesday (22/02/2011). The charismatic and prestigious ex- Brazilian president came for a ceremony about the beginning of the works of Vale in Guinea. Vale, the largest Brazilian company and the largest exporter … Continue reading