Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
- From the OECD Forum in Paris
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: Guinea
Lula was in Conakry, capital of Guinea last Tuesday (22/02/2011). The charismatic and prestigious ex- Brazilian president came for a ceremony about the beginning of the works of Vale in Guinea. Vale, the largest Brazilian company and the largest exporter … Continue reading
Two weeks ago, Janar posted stating that Brazilians should pay closer attention to Africa. A few days later, Hildete wrote about the expansion of Banco do Brasil in Africa. I tend to pay close attention to the advises of my … Continue reading
This article highlights the role of Brazilian multinational firms in global transactions. An acquisition in aluminium Vale of the trolls May 6th 2010 From The Economist print edition A deal with Norway marks a change of course for a Brazilian … Continue reading