Two weeks ago, Janar posted stating that Brazilians should pay closer attention to Africa.
A few days later, Hildete wrote about the expansion of Banco do Brasil in Africa.
I tend to pay close attention to the advises of my brilliant co-bloggers…
Well, big news are that today I am leaving Paris. I will be working for Bolloré Africa Logistics as a project manager in Guinea Conakry.
Key figures about Bolloré Africa Logistics:
- 1st : We are the 1st logistics network integrated in Africa.
- 41 : The number of african countries where we are present.
- 50 : We have been operating in most african countries for over 50 years (80 years in Senegal).
- 200 : The number of our agencies in Africa.
- 200 : In M€, represents our average annual investments in Africa.
- 6 000 : The number of handling and transport vehicles used in Africa.
- 20 000 : The number of people employed in Africa.
- 5 000 000 : sqm, the surface of offices, warehouses, container yards and workshops.
Have you ever been to Guinea Conakry? Do you know anyone who has been there?