Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
- From the OECD Forum in Paris
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: EBX
The American tv network CBS produced last December a special report about Brazil for the 60 minutes show. It is a fair Brazil 101 with interviews of Eike Batista, CEO of the holding EBX International and #1 fortune in the country and … Continue reading
Eike Batista announces OGX listing in London as part of the internationalization plan of his companies
After the launch of its New York office as part of a plan of internationalization, EBX announces the listing in London of OGX, the oil company of the group. Eike Batista, chairman of the group said to Jornal Valor that OGX … Continue reading
The Rio based EBX Group is planning to strengthen its presence outside Brazil and announced the openning of an office in New York to host EBX International. According to Eike Batista, chairman of the group: “with the creation of EBX and … Continue reading