The theme is hot and always welcomed in Brazil. Political parties, democracy and social policy.
Professor Frances Hagopian, visiting professor for Brazil Studies in the Department of Government at Harvard University will lecture at the Centro Ruth Cardoso in São Paulo, on Sept 29th.
Titled “Partidos programáticos, democracia participativa e mudança da política social no Brasil”, the presentation will be in Portuguese.
Former President Fernando Henrique Cardoso will be the commentator, and Dr. Eduardo Graeff will moderate.
Date: September 29, 2011
Time: 17:00 (5:00 pm)
Location: Centro Ruth Cardoso, R. Pamplona, 1005, São Paulo, SP
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- European academic revue launches issue about regulation and competition in Brazil
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei