The theme is hot and always welcomed in Brazil. Political parties, democracy and social policy.
Professor Frances Hagopian, visiting professor for Brazil Studies in the Department of Government at Harvard University will lecture at the Centro Ruth Cardoso in São Paulo, on Sept 29th.
Titled “Partidos programáticos, democracia participativa e mudança da política social no Brasil”, the presentation will be in Portuguese.
Former President Fernando Henrique Cardoso will be the commentator, and Dr. Eduardo Graeff will moderate.
Date: September 29, 2011
Time: 17:00 (5:00 pm)
Location: Centro Ruth Cardoso, R. Pamplona, 1005, São Paulo, SP
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
- From the OECD Forum in Paris
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sex Tourism in Brazil
- Brazilian biggest companies in the Forbes list
- About us
- CNN Fareed Zakaria recommends Emerging Markets Business Book
- Brazil and Guinea Conakry
- The Best Business Schools in Sao Paulo
- French multinational Rexel acquires Brazil’s Nortel Suprimentos Industriais SA | Invest in Brazil
- Sub ratione Dei