The event will gather commodity brokers, traders, insurance underwriters, export credit agencies along with lawyers, market analysts and policy advisors.
The two day program include a range of topics
• Brazil’s role as a new global leader due to strong market performance
• Challenges faced between local and international banks
• What are the principal problems for banks looking to provide cross-border financing to local corporates?
• Comparing the performance of soft commodities in comparison to the oil and metals markets
• Infrastructure challenges faced as a result of forthcoming global events (2014 World Cup, 2016 Olympics)
• The role of state institutions in supporting Brazilian corporate growth
• Recovering risk appetites within the private insurance market
• The role of multilaterals in providing guarantees for corporate expansion
• Plugging liquidity gaps in a Basel III landscape
• Political risk priorities within the broader Latin American region
The event is organized by Exporta and will take place at Tivoli Hotel in Alameda Santos from April 12 to 13th.