This week, Rio is hosting the Fifth World Urban Forum. For a city where the favelas are the dominant urban paradigma, the concept of urbanity is rather ambiguous. That’s the pessimist view. The optimist would say it is an opportunity for the city to rethink its standards. And a reminder to politicians who has forgotten their responsibilities.
The event details are available at:
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Harvard announces research funding opportunities for Brazil
- Robert Kennedy at PUC
- European academic revue launches issue about regulation and competition in Brazil
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei