This week, Rio is hosting the Fifth World Urban Forum. For a city where the favelas are the dominant urban paradigma, the concept of urbanity is rather ambiguous. That’s the pessimist view. The optimist would say it is an opportunity for the city to rethink its standards. And a reminder to politicians who has forgotten their responsibilities.
The event details are available at:
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- European academic revue launches issue about regulation and competition in Brazil
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei