The Council of the Americas holds this Thursday in Miami its annual Latin America Predictors Forum. It focuses on economic, financial and trade forecasts for next year.
- H.E. Audley Fitz-Albert Shaw, Minister of Finance and the Public Service, Jamaica
- Bertrand Delgado, Senior Research Analyst, Emerging Markets-Latin America, Roubini Global Economics, New York, NY
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas, Washington, DC
- Sergio Luna, Vice President, Department of Economic Research, Banamex-Citi, Mexico, DF
- Douglas Smith, Chief Economist, The Americas, Standard Chartered Bank, New York, NY
- Nancy Anderson, Senior Director, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator)