HSBC promoted China in 2008 and India in 2009. Now it is Brazil turn. On a year-long ‘tour’ across key markets, high-profile briefings will draw together Brazil ‘champions’, industry pioneers from a range of sectors, and senior-level policy-makers to examine Brazil’s investment opportunities over the next five years and identify the obstacles to be overcome.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
- How young Brazilians hope to clean up politics
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei