U.S. investors will have an opportunity to talk to representatives of Brazilian capital markets institutions this month. Meetings will be held in New York (22/jun), San Francisco (24/jun) and Boston (23/06). The visits are part of the next round of BEST, a joint initiative of ANBIMA, BM & F, CETIP and FEBRABAN, with support from CVM, BC and National Treasury, which aims to promote the products and services in the financial markets and capital in Brazil to international community. More information about the visit can be obtained through Tatiana Itikawa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
- How young Brazilians hope to clean up politics
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei