Negative news flows from Europe may impact investor’s confidence in the short-term. It would be too optimist to think that Brazil is completely immune to a change in investors flows. Nonetheless, the Brazilian Central Bank has recently lifted part of the liquidity relief measures. These measures were adopted to help small banks after the credit crisis. This could be interpreted as a sign of confidence in the fundamentals of the Brazilian economy. At the same time, market forecasts Brazilian companies earnings to grow around 20% in 2010 and 2011.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
- How young Brazilians hope to clean up politics
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei