Negative news flows from Europe may impact investor’s confidence in the short-term. It would be too optimist to think that Brazil is completely immune to a change in investors flows. Nonetheless, the Brazilian Central Bank has recently lifted part of the liquidity relief measures. These measures were adopted to help small banks after the credit crisis. This could be interpreted as a sign of confidence in the fundamentals of the Brazilian economy. At the same time, market forecasts Brazilian companies earnings to grow around 20% in 2010 and 2011.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei