In 2009, Ibovespa’s (Brazilian equity index) poised a performance of +145% in USD. How will it behave in 2010? Is it possible that Brazilian economy will deliver a higher return than developed economies? Many analysts are predicting that the index will reach over 82.000 points in 2010. It is a fact that Brazil country risk has come down significantly in the past 5 years. The country is now trading around 13x P/E and might come to 16x according to BTG PACTUAL estimative. This number would mean a 10% premium to the S&P500. Domestic demand is expected to continue expanding and is seen as a hedge to global economy.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei