A delegation of 400 business people and government officials from Italy are in Brazil this week. Organized by Fiesp and the Instituto Italiano para o Comércio Exterior (ICE) as well as the ministries of Economic Development and of International Relations, this event aims to expand the commercial and cultural relations between Italy and Brazil.
More then 150 enterprises and financial institutions participate in this event. Industries such as infra-structure, construction, energy, agrobusiness and retail are present. As well as banks and consulting firms. In the agenda, biofuel is one of the top topics.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
- From the OECD Forum in Paris
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei