A delegation of 400 business people and government officials from Italy are in Brazil this week. Organized by Fiesp and the Instituto Italiano para o Comércio Exterior (ICE) as well as the ministries of Economic Development and of International Relations, this event aims to expand the commercial and cultural relations between Italy and Brazil.
More then 150 enterprises and financial institutions participate in this event. Industries such as infra-structure, construction, energy, agrobusiness and retail are present. As well as banks and consulting firms. In the agenda, biofuel is one of the top topics.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
- How young Brazilians hope to clean up politics
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei