Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Robert (Bob) Kennedy at the Catholic (Jesuit) University of Rio de Janeiro
- Harvard announces research funding opportunities for Brazil
- Robert Kennedy at PUC
- European academic revue launches issue about regulation and competition in Brazil
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Tag Archives: Dalton Gardimam
Brazilian economy is growing too fast. Expect new hike in interest rates. What effect on Brazilian housing industry?
To foreign eyes Brazilian real state is a catch. A population of almost 200 million and an historic housing deficit makes an interesting combination. Interest rates have always been the main contrain. And now, with the return of inflationary pressures, … Continue reading