I’d like to thank my fellow blogger Janar Wasito for his contribution to Brazil Global. When I first started this blog, I was writing my thesis about the internationalization of Vale, the mining company and wanted to ruminate about everything related to Brazil in the global environment. Janar accepted my invitation to share his foreigner view. It has been an important contribution weighting our forum with his perspective on Brazilian economy. And this what being global is about: learning from different points of view. Hope he will come back blogging with us soon.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei