I’d like to thank my fellow blogger Janar Wasito for his contribution to Brazil Global. When I first started this blog, I was writing my thesis about the internationalization of Vale, the mining company and wanted to ruminate about everything related to Brazil in the global environment. Janar accepted my invitation to share his foreigner view. It has been an important contribution weighting our forum with his perspective on Brazilian economy. And this what being global is about: learning from different points of view. Hope he will come back blogging with us soon.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Robert (Bob) Kennedy at the Catholic (Jesuit) University of Rio de Janeiro
- Harvard announces research funding opportunities for Brazil
- Robert Kennedy at PUC
- European academic revue launches issue about regulation and competition in Brazil
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei