The private banking industry in Brazil turned R $ 337 billion by September this year, up 15.9% from R $ 290.5 billion computed by December 2009. This amount is divided by 62,700 wealthy customers. The funds are the preferred choice for investors with 42% of total volume, followed by fixed income assets with 34% variable income assets with 19% and other investments such as savings and open pension with 5%. O Estado de Sao Paulo has the largest share of resources, with 58% share, but some regions like the Midwest show strong growth. And the industry employs 1483 professionals. Source: Anbima/Jornal Valor
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
- How young Brazilians hope to clean up politics
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei