Taxes. Brazilian entrepreneurs have to work 2,600 hours per year to handle paperwork for all their taxes,the highest figure among 183 countries surveyed by the IFC and the World Bank, in the Doing Business study.By comparison, the global average is 282 hours, and the Latin American and Caribbean average, 385 hours. Source: Bradesco Corretora
Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
- How young Brazilians hope to clean up politics
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei