Our training program on Brazil will provide you and your organization with essential knowledge in business and culture. Given by a native with international experience, it is perfect for those who want to start a Brazilian operation or to do business with this growing market.
The objectives of the Executive Training are to :
- Raise Managers knowledge in fundamental aspects of Brazilian business culture.
- Provide local inputs and savoir faire – how things are done in Brazil.
- A historical perspective: colonial background to late industrialization.
- A cultural melting pot.
- Building democracy and stability.
- Brazilian parties, political forces. Left and right in the tropics.
- Transparency and corruption. What insights we learn from recent cases.
- The legacy of high inflation: strong financial system.
- Tax burden and education constrains.
- Negotiation prep. Understanding when Brazilians are saying: “yes”, “no”, “maybe”
- Do’s and don’ts in social life; courtesy, gifts and dress code.
- How much costs to live in Brazil.
- The Brazilian calendar. Carnival and other holidays to consider when planning trips and new project launches.
- Economic clusters overview: São Paulo, Rio, Minas, Southern and Northern regions.
- Demand and opportunities: oil and gas; mining; steel, banking and financial services, aerospace, retail and agribusiness.
- Successful marketing cases.
Who should attend
Companies planning to do business with Brazilian companies; exporters, suppliers.
Expats who will live in Brazil.
Diplomats and managing team, consultants, business strategists, marketing and product managers.
This workshop is suitable for in-company or business associations and schools.
Covering Brazilian economy, history, geography and culture you will profit from a hands-on workshop where you can set your own priorities.