Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Monthly Archives: July 2018
The challenge of feeding a growing population was in the center of Malthus problem theory. This large subject will be addressed by a panel during the World Economic History Congress in Boston. Our group will discuss the history of food … Continue reading
Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
Who will the “big-center” parties (DEM, PRB, PP, and SD) support? According to a report of ITAU BBA, it could be with he PSDB (pre-candidate Geraldo Alckmin) or PDT (pre-candidate Ciro Gomes). This is a sensitive decision because these parties have … Continue reading