Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Bradesco published this week that confidence about the economy in Brazil is up. Inflation is taking a downward turn which leads to forecasts for low interest rates in the long run. Besides, the Bank analysis says that:” Higher GDP and … Continue reading
There is increasing violence in favelas in Rio. I have been watching these local newspaper reports: http://www.jb.com.br/rio/noticias/2017/09/22/militares-do-exercito-e-aeronautica-comecam-cerco-a-comunidade-da-rocinha/ http://www.msn.com/pt-br/noticias/brasil/delegado-pede-que-traficantes-encurralados-na-rocinha-se-entreguem/ar-AAsn0l6?li=AAggXC1 https://oglobo.globo.com/rio/forcas-federais-nao-tem-previsao-para-sair-da-rocinha-21860059 Wagner Moura (through his character) in Elite Squad noted that the Brazilians use the same techniques as the Americans in Iraq … Continue reading