Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Is Bolsonaro going to be President?
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Daily Archives: June 7, 2017
The idea that there is a fear of globalization was the most interesting thing I heard today at the OECD Forum. The lounge was crowded. Advertisements
The OECD Forum opened yesterday in Paris to debate the most pressing social and economic challenges confronting society. Leaders and influencers from all sectors of civil society are here. The speakers include former and current heads of state and government, leaders of … Continue reading