Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Brazilian currency boosted by lower inflation in the U.S.
- Enemies wanted : The Brazilian army is turning into a de facto police force Its plodding infantry are ill-suited to repel threats to natural resources
- Confidence going up in Brazil
- Growing Violence in Rio Favelas
- How joining OECD affects Brazilian business?
- Why are you afraid of globalization?
- From the OECD Forum in Paris
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Brazil made a formal application to join OECD. Getting into the club, at last and no longer an outsider. What changed? Raising the bar This week Minister of Finance Henrique Meirelles was in Paris for the OECD Forum. He participated … Continue reading
The idea that there is a fear of globalization was the most interesting thing I heard today at the OECD Forum. The lounge was crowded.
The OECD Forum opened yesterday in Paris to debate the most pressing social and economic challenges confronting society. Leaders and influencers from all sectors of civil society are here. The speakers include former and current heads of state and government, leaders of … Continue reading