Our latest survey
Get a specialist on Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
- Boeing and Embraer confirm talks for a potential merger
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Daily Archives: June 4, 2010
British companies perspective on doing business in Brazil. Good summary of pros and challanges. Cracking Brazil | Magazine Features | Building.
Has Brazil created flexible and creative structures to deal with volatile economic cycles? Survival of the quickest Nov 12th 2009 From The Economist print edition Frequent crises have made for strong banks and nimble financiers BRAZILIAN businessmen often say that … Continue reading
The Brasscom Global IT Forum, one of the largest IT industry forums in Latin America, will be hosting more than 50 global enterprise leaders, analysts and investors on June 8 – June 10 in the Brazilian cities of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. It will showcase Brazil’s IT … Continue reading