Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Daily Archives: April 29, 2010
Brazilian economy is growing too fast. Expect new hike in interest rates. What effect on Brazilian housing industry?
To foreign eyes Brazilian real state is a catch. A population of almost 200 million and an historic housing deficit makes an interesting combination. Interest rates have always been the main contrain. And now, with the return of inflationary pressures, … Continue reading
This article raises an interesting question: If monetary tightening starts in the US, will the US stock market drop while emerging markets continue upwards in a “multi-speed” recovery? The outlook for the world economy Curb your enthusiasm Apr 22nd 2010 … Continue reading