Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
- The contradictions of Brazil’s foreign policy
- Brazil reopens for business
- Turning Brazil into an agricultural powerhouse
- Brazilian presidential elections pressing question: what candidate will the “big-center”parties support?
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei
Daily Archives: April 5, 2010
“Unless Brazil is unlike any other country, increased demands will start with goods and services that will require the infra-structure to keep up — or fall behind… As any country grows (Germany, Japan are best examples for the past 50-60 … Continue reading
Almost ten years ago Laura Alfaro wrote a Harvard Business School case about Brazil’s challenges regarding globalization. I am curious to know what does she make of what has happened so far. Here are her arguments: In 2001, Brazil stands … Continue reading
The article (The Economist March 31th) illustrates Brazil’s emerging role in international security issues, ie, input on Iran. Janar Wasito http://www.economist.com/world/europe/displaystory.cfm?story_id=15816908.