A delegation of 400 business people and government officials from Italy are in Brazil this week. Organized by Fiesp and the Instituto Italiano para o Comércio Exterior (ICE) as well as the ministries of Economic Development and of International Relations, this event aims to expand the commercial and cultural relations between Italy and Brazil.
More then 150 enterprises and financial institutions participate in this event. Industries such as infra-structure, construction, energy, agrobusiness and retail are present. As well as banks and consulting firms. In the agenda, biofuel is one of the top topics.
Our latest survey
Get a specialist in Brazil
Give us your opinion
- European academic revue launches issue about regulation and competition in Brazil
- Review of “Sergio” with Wagner Moura on Netflix
- Economist.com on Telenovelas
- Bolsonaro in covid?
- Looking for Brazilian technology start-ups
- Discussing Entrepreneurship, regulation and economic development at the Brazilianists congress in Paris
- The internationalisation of Vale in some slides
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Sub ratione Dei